my bunny jumping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becci

Reaction score
Thisis my rabbit jumping. she really enjoys jumping and i think everyoneshould train their rabbit to jump cus its really fun to do and watch.Well heresa pic of her jumping.And plz leave comments sayingif have trained ur rabbit to do this!

I don't think I could train mine, 2 hate theharness and the other hates me chasing after them with the leash! Notto mention, I don't think 2 of mine would jump anything over 6".

Dusty would just go underneath it. :disgust:He ALWAYS takes the easy way. :brownbunny

minilopdustybunny.jpg

I've done a little training. I need to do more, but I need to make som equipment first. Any ideas?

umm well i just use two buckets and a piece of wood

but now we have made them better by painting the piece of wood and the two pots

hope that gives u an idea :);)

:bunnydance:

I train my rabbit to jump as well. ;) But theclosest jumping competitions are like a few hours drive away. I usebricks and sticks or poles. My rabbit's jump record is 37 and a half cmhigh. But he can jump 30 cm comfortably and easily. I've been traininghim for around 3 months. It's really fun. :) He's fine with theharness. If you like rabbit jumping, you might enjoy this website:http://kaninhop.dk/uk/:)

oh cool :)

im glad u like rabbit jumping because in the UK its not very popular and no 1 does it.:(

im trying to make it more popular cus i think its great fun!

:)

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I don't think 2 of mine would jump anything over 6".
Pebbles wouldn't jump down fromanything over 6", never mindjumping up.
The only time she jumped was when Igave her a butt bath and she jumpedstraight up splashing me and the counter.

Rainbows! :D

Love the pic of her jumping! Very cute :)

How do you actually get her to go over it? Mine would probably just sit there and look confused!

becci wrote:
oh cool :)

im glad u like rabbit jumping because in the UK its not very popular and no 1 does it.:(

im trying to make it more popular cus i think its great fun!

:)

i have taught my rabbits to jump and would love it to become a wellknown compition in the uk. i could start competing with Daisy!! i dontthink Dandy would be able to cope!!! lol

becci wrote:
aww

yea i would really enjoy it if there werre rabbit agilty shows that would be cool
yer that would be realy cool to! my bunnies arnt very good at agilityand i dont have many things to practise on. i have a cardboard tunnel,a wooden ramp and some boxes they can jump on or stand on them!

we're trying to stop them from jumping.haha. marbles likes to explore my book shelves. he can clear 4 feeteasy. mocha's now following what he does. they do follow other verbalcommands. :D

Becci, what's your bunny's name and how old is she?

I love the pic of her - she's clearing that obstacle like a pro! -reminds me of when i used to train for sow jumping (horses, that is...).

Oops! That was supposed to be "show jumping." (In my last post.)

Latest posts

Back