my bunny family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyfarm

Reaction score
not sure how 2 put more than 1 pic on at a time n i am worlds slowest typer so bear wiv me

i suppose its best to start rite at the beginning, i wanted a pet bun 4as long as i can remember, but my mom wudnt let me until i wasresponsable enough. whioch is understandable given the amount ofabandoned in this world :(

so nearly 2 years ago a freind of a friend was given away buns that shecudnt luk afta anymore n i got 2 'bucks' that were 8 wks old. turnedout that i had a buck n a doe which we only found out at the arrivalofmy 1st litter,

this is monkey the doe

then i went in2 a pet shop n i never normallybuy from them but i fel in love wiv this lionhead n 4 sum reason no1wanted him the petshop was havin trouble sellin him cuz he was 2 old at16 wks!!

then this is my other lionhead bronze, named sobecause the anceint greeks didnt hav a word 4 blue so they would saythe sky was bronze sadly she lost a litter bt 6wks ago now

then the hollands i rescued this fella from beina 24/7 hutch bun who was rarely fed or watered he was so shy n timidwen he came its hard 2 believe hes the same bun elijah

Latest posts

Back