My bunny eats everything

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny-love

Reaction score
so my lil girl bunny Mischa gets free rangearound my room and almost everytime she acts like shes so hungry andeats everything! (ie my bracelet that was made of seeds, hershey kisswrapper i had sitting next to me, books in my bookshelf) i try to keepeverything in my room as clean as possible but is there a way tocounteract this negative behavior?

Toys, and lots of them! Rabbits loveto chew and shred, so it's best to give them chewing and shredding toysto keep them occupied. Cardboard boxes, untreated wickerbaskets, grass matts, old telephone books, a whole host of small andlarge chew toys... Different bunnies like different things,so play around a little and find out what she really likes.

Some things like books will always be attractive for little bunnymouths, so I've learned to keep them out of reach. And if itlooks even slightly bunny-chewable, I make sure it's put away.

thanks so much...i didnt know what would be agood chew toy for her..we got some for her once but she didnt take aliking to them and i didnt think books would be good for bunnies...illlook around and see what i can find..she loves my wicker basket but idont know whether or not its treated...hmmm..thanks tho, ill look intoit.

Back