my bunny doesn't want to play!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
:sigh: my bunni doesn't want to play! It's only 1month old... what should i do? anyways.. i heard that if it flops..then it's a hapopy bunny... and mine doesn't.. does it havedepression?? I'm relle worried! :?

Your bunny is only 1 month old? Or haveyou had him for only a month. Rabbits shouldn't be taken awayfrom their mothers until they are 6 to 8 weeks old. He soundsvery young which is why he may not want to play. Justcontinue to give him lots of love, and see if he needs extra carebecause he's so young. Pamnock may be able to give you moreadvice on such a young rabbit.

-Carrie

thanks... i'm sorry for the mistake.. we've hadher for a month already... and i don't know what breed it is... thewebcam right now doesn't work.. and i don't know how to send thepictures to the site..! I'm very worried about her... i think she isdepressed... :?

mhiszxpinay wrote:
thanks... i'm sorry for the mistake.. we've had her for amonth already... and i don't know what breed it is... the webcam rightnow doesn't work.. and i don't know how to send the pictures to thesite..! I'm very worried about her... i think she is depressed...:?

Do you let your bun outevery day to play? i beleive emmits mom posted in anotherpost that your bun should be out of the cage at least 2 hours a day.with that said i wouldn't worry to much about your little bun ihave hadlyla for about 2 months now and she wasyoung when i got her when i brought her home she wasnt very active andi new the baisics about bunnys but not everything so i looked up allthe info i could find about rabbits, i dont know your schedule but ilet lyla come out of her cage whenever im home and she goes back inbefore i go to sleep. until recently i was very sad because lyla didntseem like she cared if i was around or not but then one day after anear massage she just fliped her personality now she jumps on the bedand lays with me and bounces around. i think if you spend lots of timewith your bun then she too will surely come around and it will happenwhen you least expect it.here is a VERY good site

(i know alot of youare fimiler with) read this over and see if this helps dont loose hopeyour bun loves you they just take a while to warm up toyou!!

http://www.muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

let us know how things are going i would love to hear more about your bun!!!

good luck

sara

Excellent words'o'wisdomSara!! Andto add toit........the best advice I received when I came"onbunny-board" was to have patience and a lot of it (can'tsay I was too thrilledwith it at the time, since Iwantedkissers/playfulness/lap bunnies and I wantedthemyesterday ) But I am very very happy I hadthe patience to wait and always be around them, instead of becomingfrustrated with them, the joy of watching them develop personalitiesand warm up to me/trust mehas been the best reward ever!

Best of luck toyou

Cher

I would just like to add that some bunnies simplydon't like to play. It does not necessarily mean it's depressed. I knowthat Mocha is more likely to play than Spice is, but they're both veryhappy.

Latest posts

Back