my bunny condo.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halucinate

Reaction score
16835845.jpg

When i got my bun, she came with all of this :D arent i... or she... so lucky? thought posting it could inspire some people with a layout.

:D

Nice, is that one cage or two cages? It's hard to tell. Can she go from top to bottom?

I would put something down on the wire floor so she doesn't get sore feet.

Susan:)

its 2 floors, and they wood thing on the top of the top floor, is an entrance, with ramp to the second. I was thinking about that for her hocks, idk what id put thoo, and the slide out pan is just sooo nice for cleaning :p she just comes in and out, or sleeps in the thing, shes usually on the bottom floor haha

Ok now i get it. I missed the ramp before DAH.:headsmack:foreheadsmack:

Can you buy her some type of grass mat for the top level? Do you have Global Pets in London? My guy orders me all kinds of special stuff for my Babies. Gosh they are so spoilt.:biggrin2:

I look forward to more pictures.

Susan:)

that actually sounds like a good idea. Maybe ill put it everywhere but where she eats directly (for the slide out pan, basically the only spot she poops anyways :p) well except the litter box downstairs of her home haha.

with spring on the way, im gonna be getting a harness for her to come on the back patio with me.. maybe let her dig a little bit :D

I will also take some fresh pictures later tonite :) I added some cardboard till i find some of that grass mat you mentioned, she can rip it up... or stand on it.. either way :p covered about half of the top, sort of the portion not near where she pees :p

I was curious if anyone had a thought. She spends most of her time, sort of in that box on the top floor (with the ramp to the bottom)

I try to encourage her to come out.. but she wont come to me at the bottom, only at the top.. and she peaks out from the top, but wont step onto the ledge. I wanna keep her active, but she dosent seem to wanna come out O.< I dedicate up to an hour at a time sometimes, just trying to motivate her to come out, without physically TAKING HER OUT, since... when i have done that, she pretends i dont exist for the rest of the day... cept when i bribe her with treats ahaha.

The best option is to open a door and then pretend your not at all interested in her. Maybe leave a few treats outside the door. When you try to persuade her out she's got two new things to deal with you and the big wide world so taking a step back she can get used to the new space first.

Latest posts

Back