My bunny blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber55

Reaction score
OK so i love ready everyone's stories about there rabbits so I though I would make a blog of my bunny but be warned because not the many interesting things happen :grumpy: but I would love to tell everyone that actualy likes rabbits my storys when they actually do happen! :]
So to start off my rabbits name is Sgt. Nibbles. My boyfriend bought him for me before he left for a 5 month basic training miiiiles and MIIIILES away lol. (he bought him so i wouldnt be lonely :cry2 haha)
Im pretty sure he is a mini rex hes about 3 months old. We got him at a fair and the guy had no idea the age he only said young and he have had him a few months so we are taking it that hes was about one month when we got him and its been 2 months sence we got him :].
Anyways this rabbit is a big part of my life now and I would loooove to share my stories.
SOOO on with the pictures!
DSCI0070.jpg

The first night we got him haha. Looks like he wants to fight
Nibbles004.jpg

My shoe:grumpy:
Nibbles003.jpg

laziness.
Nibbles036.jpg

Nibbles040.jpg

Nibbles041.jpg

IMG_7569.jpg

SOOOSKA wrote:
Oh my goodness, Sgt. Nibbles is so cute.

I can hardly wait to see more pictres of him.

Susan:)
Oh dont you worry lmao youll get alot of them! haha

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Sgt. Nibbles is so cute. I think your right about the mini rex. He looks super soft :)
He is sooo soft i love his pretty fur :D

Latest posts

Back