My bunny "Anime"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houghj3

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here's my bunny Anime, I adopted her about 3 months ago from a local family who didn't have time for her. Since then Anime has been uncaged and basically has run of my place. Wires interested her for about the first week after I got her, but since she's been great. Fully litter trained, a little aloof but with bursts of speed.

I am considering bonding her in the next year. We'll see.

Jason

IMG_20121205_142934.jpg

1358019637857.jpg

IMG_20130112_124115.jpg

Welcome. What a lovely girl.

Is she spayed? That's necessary before bonding. And reproductive cancers are a big threat to unspayed females, so spaying really is important.

And the best way to find a good friend is to have speed dates at a local rescue/shelter & let her pick out her companion.

What an adorable bun! Does she have black behind her ears too? How too darn CUTE!

Welcome to RO!

Thanks everyone. To answer some of the questions, she does have some black coloring behind her ears. She isn't spayed yet ( I would do that first before bonding). Thanks for the speed dating tip, I'll see if my local shelters do that.

Back