My bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
I'm bored, everyone is fishing in the rain, and it's dark outside so I can't do anything...so I decided to post pictures of all of my bunnies..not to be judged or anything, just to share. Keep in mind, a lot of these guys are babies..I don't plan to breed again until September, actually. I sold all of my babies today..except what I'm keeping of course. This is every rabbit in my rabbitry, and I'm keeping it that way (hopefully)..at least until I breed again.

This is Bambi, she's my Dutch doe...I just got her through a really good friend in Arkansas this past week.

e9dmwx.jpg

This is Chase...my Dutch buck, he came from AR as well. He's such a sweet little guy. He meets me at the cage door each morning for his daily run.

f3b5zp.jpg

This is Nelson, he's a Flemish Giant/English Lop cross. I fell in love with he&his litter mates when I first saw them on a friend's rabbitry website...I asked if she wanted to sell them, and lucky me...she was getting more into her pure Flemish.

2q07c61.jpg

This is Victoria, she's an English Lop/Flemish cross as well. She's Nelson's sister..I just adore these two and those big ears!

nvnl3l.jpg

This is BamBam...my lovely new Flemish Giant girl. She was so uptight when she came to me, but she's calmed down SO much just within the last week. She's a beautiful doe, and I look forward to having her around.

10wk7xs.jpg

This is Ginger...she's VERY young..and nursing from a Lionhead doe right now. I look forward to see how she develops based on what I have seen come from the rabbitry she came from. She's a Flemish incase you're wondering, lol

2r21v0y.jpg

This is Tommy, my Flemish buck...from AR...he's still a little young, but he should mature nicely and in time to breed in September. He's a very curious little guy..he really doesn't like new rabbits, but is fine with new people..lol

33mvcyu.jpg

This is my lovely boy Floppy..my first ever rabbit. He's more of a dog than a rabbit..when people come to visit, they're amazed at the fact that he just hops around the yard..I can sit him down at the neighbor's house...and he comes home. I love him dearly.

4szi1s.jpg

This is Momma Bear..strange name, I know..when I got her, she had babies with her, and I always call animals with babies "Momma"...so it just kinda stuck. She's Floppy's mate. They adore each other.

25iw0ph.jpg

This is my New Zealand buck...odd as it may seem, I've never named him..I just call him "the buck"...lol, maybe I need a name for him..any ideas? I just never changed it because his pedigree has "EKB1" on it, so I just never gave him a 'real' name.

2daan8k.jpg

This is my New Zealand doe, she doesn't have a name either..lol...her pedigree has LS26 on it, so that's what I call her. =[

5wig6f.jpg

This is Cosmo..I just bought him today! He's the first Rex rabbit I've ever touched, and I fell in love, so I drove the 40 miles again to get him a mate!

11tocac.jpg

This is Shay..his mate that I made the drive again for! I loveeeeeee her. I sat and held them and petted them just about all evening..lol

13yjt45.jpg

This is Carli, a lionhead doe, 'nuff said.

m9u820.jpg

This is Chachi, a lionhead buck. He's very cute.

ru9178.jpg

This is Leona..I honestly didn't plan to keep her..but I got talked into it. She is a cute gal though, I'm pretty glad I kept her. Everyone at the flea market thought she was a dog. =[

fcquzn.jpg

This is Missy..I loveeeee her. She's a HUGE fan of water...and loves to be sprayed with the water hose..she jumps in front of it while I fill her water each morning and evening. She's a character.

w1tes7.jpg

This is Sugar, or "sugar booger" as I usually call her. I hadn't planned to breed her at all due to a seizure scare when she was tiny, but the more I've payed attention to her and her litter mates, I'm certain it was just a "OH MY GOSH, MY SISTERS JUST SQUISHED ME" moment..lol..I'm gonna keep an eye on her though until I get ready to breed her.

2mq0z8g.jpg

&&Last but certainly not least, MY NEW DUCKS. lol, I bought them last weekend..and I love them! SO CUTE. I wanted a pig, but I was told I had no room for one, so I had to settle for duckies, and I'm glad I did..so fun!

b4i3ph.jpg

You have some veryy cute bunnies! :)

I just have a comment on Ginger though - is she purebred and do you plan to show/breed her? Just curious, because it looks like the bottoms of her feet are white, and that would possibly mean that she has both white and black toenails, which is a DQ for showing and really shouldn't be passed on in breeding. ;) Just fyi.

Emily

Your bunnies are very Lovely!
In the 5th picture I see some nails that have went through the boards on your cage and with such a big rabbit in that cage you may want to get the tips ground off so your rabbit doesn't hurt itself on the nails.....Just a thought.

Tobi: She doesn't live there anymore..lol, we didn't really realize how big she was when we were getting her, so we had to leave her in a cage that we already had until we built another..now she's in a VERY nice cage built especially for Flemish.

Emily: I may keep her, I may not..just depends on how she develops. I don't breed for show, and most of the people that buy from me don't either, so it won't really matter if I do decide to keep her.

I love the mixed colours of your lionheads. Very gorgoeous. A quick question please. How much do most Lionhead bunnies wiegh when they are fullgrown and how much do they wiegh at around 3-4 months? (is that pretty much full grown wieght)?

I have 2 lionhead bunnies. One is 3-4 months (I was told) and the other is 2 1/2 months.. the younger one is WAAAAAAY smaller for being a month and a half younger.

All you bunnies are super cute by the way. :) thank you for sharing.

I love your buns!!! I have 2 dwarves and am picking up my first flemish giant this weekend. I see that you have some small and large buns, how has your experience been with putting the two kinds together??

Latest posts

Back