My bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunrab

Reaction score
I got my first rabbit on 8th Aug 2003. It wasthe day of my country's birthday. I named it Tiantian. It was 6wks old,light brown in colour and a lionhead breed. I calculate its birthdateto be on the 25th of June 2003. And here's a photo of it at 6wks.

She is such a sweetie. Very tame,sociable andeasy to handle. I tamed it to sit on a stool while i was cleaning itscage snd she learnt it very well. She can sit on the stool for hourswhen its major cleaning time and grooming time.Very soon, she got intopurberty and the sweetie pie turned into a fierce pie. She became avery territorial bun. She growls and nip anybody who wants to enter herarea or just to take her food bowl. She is always guarding itsterritory. The only thing tat she hasen change is that she can stillsit still on the stool during cleaning time. When she was about 1yr, igot her sprayed hoping that she will turn back to being a sweetie pie.But she didn not. After the spraying, she continued to be territorial.It really breaks my heart to see it acting like as if i'm her enemy.Although she is so territorial, i still thought i should get her acompanion and so i went in search of her companion. I bought a male lopto be her partner. Butone monthafter i bought themale lop, Tiantian just passed away without any signs of illness. Andher death date is such a coincidence. She died on 8th Aug 2005. Excatly2yrs after i got her. On the day she died, i couldn't bring myself tolook at the male lop as i will be reminded of Tiantian who died evenbefore i can introduced her to the male lop. For one whole week, i'llbreak down into tears whenever i thought of her. Til now, i stillrefuse to change my desktop picwhichhas smallthumbnail pics of the photos tat i took of her when she's alive.Here'sa photo of her when she is fully grown.

Here is the male lop which is supposed to beTiantian's partner. His birthdate is on 9th April 05. He is now 11mthsold. He dosen have a nice feature, but he has a very sweet personalityalthough he dosen like to be carried and groomed. I got him when he is3mth old. The reason why i bought him is tat his face is very equallydivided into 2 colours which i find it very cute. As he lack humaninteraction when he's in the pet shop,I spent 2 weeks coaxinghim to let me pat himon his forehead.Soon, hebecame used to me and will now nudge me to pat him on his cheeks(helike pple to rub his cheeks. He'll closed his eyes, lie flat on floorand grind his teeth). Compared to Tiantian, he is way a better housebun. He dosen chew things when let out for runs and he learnt how topee n poo in his litter tray in just one day. He is not a bitterritorial. i could touch his things very easily and he dosen mindtat. One thing he hates most is the cloth that i used to wipe his bodyto get rid of sm shedding fur. He will run off to hide at the sight ofthe cloth n trump his hind legs after being cleaned. Other than tat heis so well behaved. I netured him when he is 8mths old when he startingto do slight spraying.

A photo when he is 3mth old

Here's another photo of him while he is resting in the log

He gets excited when its dinner time n vege time. And he can esily drink up 1.5liter of water.

The latest addition is Xuanxuan a local bunnytat i bought to be Tangtang's partner. Xuanxuan is bought on the lastday of 2005 as a New Year present for myself.LOL. His birthdate is 31Oct 2005. He is suppose to be a female but after the gender fairyvisits him, he turns out to be a male. When i bought him his2mth+ old. A very tame bunny who allows u to carry him easily but likesto chew my things. He can be trance as in he will close his eyes when uhold him with his tummy facing up for too long. He is very timid andwill fly into a panic n hides when he hears strange noise. I startedbonding him to Tangtang when he is 3 mths old as i thought he is afemale. The got bonded after a few days and started living together twoweeks after being bonded. He always hides behind Tangtang when he isscared.

A pic of him on the day i bought him.

He is now being seperated from Tangtang as hestarted fighting a few days back coz his hormones build up. Time forneutering. But heres a photo of them when they are bonded.

your bunnies are absolutely gorgeous:)

aww just look at this sweet little girl,what a princess

it must have been hard losing her and not knowing why,but im sure you have lots of happy memoriesof her:)

attachment.php

cheryl

Thks all for the comments. Xuanxuan had justbeen netuered on Saturday and a month later, i will certainly hope tobond them back together. Wonders if i could successfully bond them backagain.

In loving memory of Tangtang.

5 April 05 to 22 April 06

May u blinky free in rainbow world.... I will always miss u.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about Tangtang. Here's a hug for you.:group

And I'm sure he is doing binkies all over the rainbow bridge.

Latest posts

Back