my bunnies' pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyjade

Reaction score
Can't figure out how to get them on there full size- but you can clickon it and it'll get bigger. :DThat's Apollo.

this is Rex.

this is Sophie.

Sophie and Apollo making a mess; I bought them a shred-a-bowl rabbitsalad I found at the store; they had a little party.. :D

a more recent Apollo pic.

Shy Sophie.:baghead

Apollo +my foot.

Sophie posing.

Apollo eating a blackberry.

Sophie- something smells interesting...

Another pic of the shred-a-bowl party.. and one more..

Apollo as ababy.:bunnyheartSorry, I got a bit carried away. I need to getsome Kahluapictures and more of Rex, and then I'll post those. :)

They're all so cute! :inlove:

Pictures of Kahlua and Rex's January 25th litter- Apollo's sisters

I woke up one morning last January to find what I thought wasanother false pregnancy of Kahlua's. Rex had just been neutered, so Ihad no doubt that it was indeed false. So I was surprised when Inoticed the nest moving!:shock:To my amazement I countedseven babies- three brown, two black and white, one white and tan, andone that was pure white at the time, but later developed Kahlua- typecoloring. As Kahlua wasn't with Rex since he matured, and then theywere seperated until a week after his operation, I figured the vet musthave done it wrong,:foreheadsmack:But then I read that malescould still impregnate after 6 weeks or so of being neutered, and ifelt soo stupid. Long story short, the babies grew up and got cute, andwhen they were 8 weeks they were all placed in goodhomes.:)All except Apollo, who I kept.She was the smallest of the litter, and the first to wander out of thenest box. I liked her personality and couldn't part withher.Thought you might like to see her sisters ( I'm quitesure they were ALL females).

2717106160092140902NHgZEW_ph.jpg

2269593070092140902adkofz_ph.jpg

I tried both of those, but the uploads werereally slow so I used webshots, right clicked on the pictures and wentto properties and copied the link and pasted it in the window thatcomes up when you click insert image. They showed up when I previewedit earlier, but now I can't see them... I'll just do the littleones that you can click oninstead.

Canyou see them now? :D

Update w/ pics

hi again! I haven't been on for a while, didn't have internet, but now I do so thought I should update. The x-pen I bought on ebay came, so Sophie and Apollo got to move out of their cage, they like it a lot but Apollo has escaped by climbing up and over the side a few times,but she hasn't lately. It really doesn't look like she could climb it, it's 36''. she's a little mountaineer. The pen is set up in my room, I leave the door open most of the day. I'm looking for an x-pen for Rex and Kahlua right now, their cage is in the living room. Kahlua is actually my mom's bunny, she's not a fan of me unless I have food for her, but she really likes my mom. Rex doesn't like socializing with people, but he loves Kahlua. A couple of weeks ago Sophie had a mild case of fly strike, I called the vet and he said to clean her with antibacterial soap, and to come in if it didn't go away. It was gone right away, so I must have noticed it as soon as the eggs hatched, or something. So I bought a pack of fly strips and put vanilla extract in her water, because I heard that repels the flies. Apollo turned six months on July 25th. I'm flying to Wyoming on the 14th to visit my sister, she's doing an internship there, and when I get back I'm going to set up an appointment to have Apollo spayed, and then Sophie. I wanted to get them done at the same time, but don't have the money right now..I might just wait until I have enough saved. Anyway, I've been going on and on...here's some pictures. :)

SophieApolloTokyo011.jpg

63b4d201.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo030.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo088.jpg

SophieApolloKahlua095.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo020.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo018.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo086.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo037.jpg

c32446c3.jpg

SophieApolloTokyo036.jpg

0e883bcb.jpg
Hope you like them! for anyone who doesn't know, Sophie is the black one, Apollo's the black and white one, Kahlua is the brown and white mini lop and Rex is the brown mini rex.

Great pictures, they are all so cute.

Your house looks great with all that wood, I wish we had that in our house.

Soooska:apollo:

Back