My Bunnies- new to forum- Holland or mini lop?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacmar1229

Reaction score
Hi All,

Great info on this site, so glad I came across it. Here are my 2 bunnies. Pierre I know for sure is a lionhead, he is my little mush. I was just curious to get opinions on what breed my other bunny, Scout, is. Holland or Mini Lop? He is almost 5 months, and is 2 pounds.

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Hey jacmar1229, Welcome to the site and please send me an email with the pictures in it and I will post them in here for you :) I pm'd you my email address.

Hey jacmar1229, Welcome to the site and please send me an email with the pictures in it and I will post them in here for you :) I pm'd you my email address.

Thanks so much!!!!

jacmar1229-No problem, I like helping people. and your bunnies are adorable :-D

To Everyone else, Here is jacmar1229's bunnies B-)

image.jpg

image(1).jpg

image(2).jpeg

image (3).jpg

I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to say they're adorable. Someone with more knowledge will come along and help.

Thanks!!! It doesn't matter to me either way, I love the little guy. I was just curious because the "breeder" I got him from said he was a Holland.

awwwwww looks exactly like my little Molly! I'm no expert, but since mine is a Holland Lop im assuming so is yours haha. :apollo:
adorable

Latest posts

Back