My bunnie's name is Buster who is 4 yrs old!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Welcome to the board!What kind of bunny is Buster? That's a great name,bytheway! I have 2 buns with my fiance', Martin.Our first bunny is Emmit, who isa 7 month old mini-lop (seemy pic). Our second rabbit is Amelia--who is 10 months oldand is a Florida White. Bunnies are great aren'tthey? I'm so addicted!

Nice to meet you, and enjoy the weekend (yay!)

-Carrie

Welcome Aboard, Lassie,

My nephew, neice and I were walking yesterday and we saw a wild bunny.My nephew said, "Ya know what would be a cool name for him? Buster." Iquickly agreed. It's a great name.

We look forward to your stories of Buster.

-Carolyn

Well thank u. You know I take Buster out of his cage at nighttime and let him run around at night then I put him back in his cagebefore I go to bed.

Delia

I'm sure he loves that Delia. :dude:

-Carolyn

:dude: I am sorrybut I do have photos of him but don't know how to put them on here andalso Buster is a dwarf lop and he sure cracks me upsometimes.

What does the mana mean u know under your name?

Delia

Mana is given to someone when they have donesomething nice, given good advice, or helped out in some way.You can give someone mana, but you cannot give yourself mana.To give someone mana, left click on their name and scroll down to "addmana".

-Carrie

hi!! my name's Cam, im new here aswell! i have a Holland lop, Pipkin, is a Holland lop the same as adwarf lop? my baby girl Pipkin is just about 3 pounds. She is only ayear old. it is hard not to spoil her lol!!! all she ever wants issomeone to love her and pet her!!

I used to have another Holland lop, Sealy B., she was really wonderful.unfortunately i did not spay her and she died having babies. :( it wasterribly sad.

i was wondering what the mana was! lol. this is a really neat forum.

Welome to the forum Delia! I have two rabbits,one french angora and one jersey wooly cross lop. Buster sounds like acute rabbit:)He must be very small if he is a dwarf lop. Itmust be so adorable to have miniture lop.:)

I used to have a collie dog named Lassie lol :):):D:p

Cassandra

Latest posts

Back