My bun bun's pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
This were taken Yesterday..I hope you all enjoy!:)I got a little picture crazy..bare with me lol.

Jasmine Binking

Jazzybinky.jpg

Malia

Maliaandmichaelstoe.jpg

Peanut

mommaandpeanut.jpg

Oreo

sdfsdfs.bmp

Lucy

Lucy.jpg

Heres some other ones....

This is the babies when they were newborns(there were 5 and 2 died at 3weeks)

Babies.jpg

Babiesgfhfg.jpg

Heres Lucy after giving birth..i let her out so i could clean her up.

lucy.jpg

Here are the babies who died(trixie and Oreo Jr.)

trixiies.jpg

oreojr3weeks.jpg

Heres Lucy when i first got her

lucybaby.jpg

When the babies eyes first opend (day 10)

Day10.jpg

I think thats enough for today lol....If you would like to see how muchthe babies have grown each day heres my websitehttp://free.hostdepartment.com/B/Bunlove/Click on Info and than Baby Growth..you can also look threw Creatersfor more info on all my bunnies!(its not all complete but you can stillcheck it out. )

babybunnywrigley wrote:
They are all so adorable!! :D

The two little ones that passed away were beautiful...I'm sorry they didn't make it. :(

Jenn

Thanks! I woke up to oreo jr not moving..so i rushed him into thenearest vet but he didnt make it. I got a check up for the remainingfor and the vet said they were fine but trixie certaintly wasnt..when iwent in to give them their veggies she wouldnt come over so i pickedher up and she layed just like oreo jr. Im not sure what they had butit deffiently had to be the same. Im glad that atleast 3 made it!

Latest posts

Back