My Buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowballbunnie

Reaction score
I got involved with rabbits last April and have been attatched to them ever since. Well in September of 05 I found a californian /Lopp mix who was in a very dirty and filthy perdicamite. His name was Snowball and he was something special. When I got him home I moved him into a large cage and let him be for a day or two.

I would hold him awhile till he bit down on my hand or sholder, but he did not bite very hard I think he knew that if he really chompeddown he could do some real damage. Any way after about a week he was doing binkies all over the yard and he and I had a game we would play called don't let me nap.

I fell asleep one afternoon on the couch I was rudley awakend bya ten pound white bunny who just looked at me and hopped off and went and laid back down to wait for another chance to wake me up

Anyway this past thursday I noticed he was not quite himself and I figured it was because of the cold. Well I had to work a double shift Friday and when I got home he was not good any way I took him to the vet Saturday morning and thevet said she was not sure what the problem was so they kept him and told me to come back before closing. I did but Snowball was no longer with us he passed away about an hour after I dropped him off.

So Snowball I love you Buddy go easy man and we will see you later.

:angelandbunny:

awwww thats so sad to hear that about your bunny:(did the vet ever find out what was wrong with him?i think it is just so horrible when a bunny dies and there is no answer as to why,keeps making you think "why"

do you have any pictures of him?

cheryl..

Thank you Cheyrl for your reply. No the vet was unsure but felt strongly that it was a digestive problem. I do not have any pictures but I was able to get some video.

We still have 8 bunns and I will definatly get pictures and share with all.:bunnydance:

ohh thats to bad that you dont have any pictures,but at least he spent some time with someone that loved him,the special moments you can treasure forever:)

sooooo you must post pictures of all your other bunnies................like.....soon:D

(no im not being pushy............................am i);)

cheryl..

Latest posts

Back