My book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
Yes I'm writing a book a book on the human/animal bond.

Small bit of it to share,please tell me what you think.

[align=center]Animals…[/align]
[align=center]

The animal/Human bond is a wondrous yet sometimes odd thing, We liveand get along with are own kind and so do animals. But what about theanimal/human relationship’s? Well the exist too, Most people when yousay ‘I love my pet like a daughter (and/or) son they first think yourcrazy.[/align]
The reason why? They don’t have animals, Animals can offer just as manyeven more quality’s than humans. One is companionship, two is a friend,three is simply someone you can ALWAYS trust. Animals don’t askquestions they don’t talk back they don’t yell they don’t lie to you.

If animals could talk what a story they could tell, about bad thingsand good and their feelings about us. Some animals have been abused sotheir past’s would not be the best but there are also other animals.‘Companions’ They would have stories and memories to tell about fromwhen they were just young animals to when they were older.

It would be a colorful book to read to say the least, Animals of allages, shapes, colors, heights, weights, and sizes all of them with astory to tell a memory to share… TO BE CONTIUED

Latest posts

Back