MY BLACK FLEMISH GIANT DOE HAD BABIES TONIGHT !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man....I'm so jealous. I love Tiny but I wanted a blue flemish giant so bad....

However, Art has already put his foot down and said, "no more bunnies"...

Oh well.....

Peg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
My daughter is already asking if they are showable and if can she have one.:rollseyesNo, NO, NOOOO! :p

But why? There sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! You know you would fall in love with the sweet little flemish giant baby!:biggrin2: Your daughter already knows how to care for a bunny, whats one more! hehehehehe:bunnyheart

Hoosiers have to help each other out ya know! (This would be the point at which my wife would tell me to knock it off, so I will) hehehe

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
My daughter is already asking if they are showable and if can she have one.:rollseyesNo, NO, NOOOO! :p

But why? There sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! You know you would fall in love with the sweet little flemish giant baby!:biggrin2: Your daughter already knows how to care for a bunny, whats one more! hehehehehe:bunnyheart

Hoosiers have to help each other out ya know! (This would be the point at which my wife would tell me to knock it off, so I will) hehehe

LOL! Have you been talking to my daughter? The only part you missed was that her brother is going to show Heidi and THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! :bawl:He has 2 more years and she has like 6 - she doesn't realize she'll get to do more cause I'll only have one kid to help LOL!

I wish I could..... I'd love to have a flemmie!

How exciting :biggrin2:!

Aren't teeny tiny baby bunnies adorable?

undergunfire wrote:
How exciting :biggrin2:!

Aren't teeny tiny baby bunnies adorable?
They are cute beyond words, I can't wait till they get big enough to hop around. I haven't met a rabbit I didn't like, but flemish are fast becoming my favorites.

I just hope the new additions can handle being spoiled!:biggrin2:

polly wrote:
Oh wow i wish i lived over there or you lived over here i would do anything for a blue or black giant. Gorgeous!!:inlove:
Well I've set up a thread in the photo section. I am going to try and take pictures every few days to document their rise to cuteness.

IMHO, Flemish are the best babies ever. They are tame and friendly from the get-go, no having to handle them to get them used to people! I have pics of Flemish babies at the door of my biggest hutch all lined up to nibble my sleeve and give me nose kisses, LOL. I always have a hard time letting go of them when it was time for them to go to new homes. I think that's the only thing that really bothers me about going into rescue and deciding to stop breeding, is not having Flemish babies anymore. :(

Here are a couple of pics of my Hubbygetting loved by two of my last litter, I think they are about four weeks here. :)

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

You can see the little look on Hubby's face, that says heis trying so hard not to smile!

Aren't they cute?!

Does he get the interestingly decorated books like I do? Bo helps me read all the time!

Far be it for I to argue with you, gentle giants! LOL! I haven't been able to give up my addiction yet... sad, huh? We have had so many wonderful breeds over the years,companion and show, but (IMHO) NOTHING beats a Flemish... baby or adult!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I'm sure I'll have at least one until the day I die. (I think my husband just shuddered!)

The babies are super adorable. What a suprise.

Hmmm, I'm not far from Indy. Maybe a small road trip is in order ;)

angieluv wrote:
Wow ..if you were going to breed her anyway you may have some very handsome show rabbits. Thats great. 19 flemish giants is a lot of rabbits.

I wish I had 19 flemish!:biggrin2: I do have a total of 19 rabbits, 9 Flemish, 2 Holland Lops, 2 Dutch, 1 Mini Rex, 1 Netherland Dwarf, 1 Lionhead, 1 Hotot mix (rescue rabbit), 1 French Lop (rescue rabbit), 1 Havana Mix (rescue rabbit), whew I was having a hard time remembering there for a minute.

It has taken me a while to settle on a breed, I really like them all. Flemish are quickly becoming my favorite though. My blue flemish doe has taken several best of breed and my steel buck has taken several best opposite. My black doe has taken best of variety at a specialty show, the first time my family and I had shown her.

Latest posts

Back