My Better Half Has Gone (My Baby Wiggles)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs tight*

It's natural you still miss her. Yes, there will be days when you feel better, and there will also be days when you feel vile and miss her so much it hurts. Try not to push yourself to get over her or to feel better, you need to allow yourself to feel how you feel, and not push it away. Be patient with yourself.

You know where I am

x

Hey MsBinky....just checking in to see how you're doing.....thinkgin of you and praying that the pain will sibside in time....don't expect too much from yourself....make sure you let yourself grieve....and remember that Wiggles knew how much you loved that dear little one!:pray:Sending hugs your way!!!!

How are you today?

I know it doesn't start to feel better for a long time......especially with a heart bunny (Which it sounds like she was)...
But know that we're all here for you, and we miss her too :hug:
Just try to take it easy and give yourself time to grieve...
I know after about a week of bawling my eyes out constantly, I actually felt a lot better...(not to say that I still don't cry from time to time) it kind of gives you a release, you know? Lets all the poison of pain and sadness just flow out of you....
I'll be thinking of you and Wiggles... :hug2:

Binky free, Wiggles, you had the most beautiful fur, and an even more beautiful soul
:bunnyangel:

Poor Bam-Bam it sounds like he is grieving for her. Did you show him her body?

Has he eaten or pooed recently? Have you got critical care or anything like that to syringe feed him if necessary?

It's good that you are angry, because this is unfair, but don't let the anger eat you up inside. Try to find positive ways to release it, like screaming and shouting, crying, or write letters to anyone and every one saying the things you feel (you don't have to send them if you don't want).

Hang in there.

x

:tears2:Oh sweetie, I'm sooo sorry about Wiggles. What a beauty. How is BamBam doing? Poor thing. :hug2:

Binky free Wiggles:pink iris::rainbow:

Latest posts

Back