My Bennie thinks he's a chihuahua

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imsarah

Reaction score
I let Bennie explore the living room yesterday for a few hours. Lola (my chihuahua)yipped at himandtried to entice him to playa few times but chickened out when he actually pounced back at her. All was going well until Skipper my scaredy cat finally got her fat butt over the baby gate and came to investigate what was going on.

Then it got hilarious.

Bennie followed her around the living room trying to sniff her butt and Skipper kept whining like "Stoooop... stop touching meeee!" Skippers whining makes Lola wanttochase her, so both the dog and the rabbit are chasing the cat around the living room and the catgoes to hide behind the rabbit cage. Lola goes tofollow from one side of the cage and Bennie comes up to Lola and then hops back around to the other side.I started laughing hysterically becauseit was almost like Bennie had goneup to tellLola his plan. "You get her from here.... I'll cover the other side in case she tries to escape!"That was enough for Skipper, she barreled through both of them and took a running jump over the baby gate and back to the bedroom.

Sounds as though you enjoying your new bunny!!

I really am. I've been putting his hutch together in the living room today because its been raining outside. Its a bit slow going because I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just putting it together as I come up with ideas. He keeps coming to investigate how its coming along. I'm taking measurements and I feel this nudge on my leg and I look down and hes standing up with his front paws on my legs looking at me like "am I going to be able to move in anytime soon or what?"

LOL!..that's so cute...i also love it how bunnies are just so curious...

That is so cute. The Little Bunny loves to chase one of my cats just because she runs. Little Bunny loves it but my cat hides from her now when she is out.

Latest posts

Back