My Beloved Mason Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the videos-simply adorable! Watching them, he reminds me alot of my own Ripley. You're very blessed you got to have such an awesome bunny. :)

The vet called and told me he's ready to be picked up. I paid to have him cremated, as I want to keep him with me forever. I'm renting my current property and wouldn't feel right leaving him behind when I move. He was with me for over 1/3 of my life, he had a huge impact.

Oh my gosh, I cried hard in the car after picking him up. Not because I was picking him up, but because the family who cremated him did a paw impression for me. The box also has an engraved tag with his name and a heart with seeds in it that can bury for flowers. As a memorial. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

My heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is to loose a bunny love. What a great personality he had...so touching that he would put his head in your lap! You made his life wonderful with love and care and you are giving him honor and dignity with the cremation and memorials. I love the paw print and seeds.

122c90c4.jpg

:rip:

I absolutely love it. I'm very glad I chose cremation.

I'm sorry for your loss. That pain never completely goes away but with time we have the joy of those wonderful memories of our time together. Hope you have another bun to not replace Mason but to help fill a void that is always left when we lose a beloved companion.

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your little guy. :( I usually don't comment on these because I feel like words are so inadequate for the pain one feels when a pet leaves us. I lost my first "soul cat" a couple years ago and the pain is so fresh so I can sympathize and I know words bring little comfort.

He looked like a sweetie and I'm so very sorry he had to go. The sentiment from the family who did his cremation is heart-warming - they truly understand. If you don't mind me asking, does this particular family do so nation-wide or is it only local?

I hope he's enjoying his unlimited veggies and fruits and enjoying the endless amount of wood to nibble and craft in bunny heaven. ♥

Latest posts

Back