My Beloved Mason Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danakscully64

Reaction score
My one and only rabbit Mason passed away yesterday after a battle with cancer. I've had him for almost 10 years, he was my baby and will always have a huge space in my heart.

IMG_6547-1.jpg

IMG_7947-1.jpg

4e6dbee0.jpg

IMG_6702-1.jpg

maymay5-1.jpg

We are so sorry to hear about Mason
Hopefully you can think of the good times you had with him and the fact that you two got to share 10 years of your life together. Mason had a long life and I'm sure it was great until the cancer took hold.
Binkie free Mason, you will be missed.

I miss him so much already :( I took down his cage and put it in my storage unit. I couldn't bear looking at it anymore, I kept expecting him to come out to see me. In the end, he wasn't doing the best, so his passing was a relief to his pain. I didn't realize how bad he had gotten until I looked at old pictures and videos of him.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

Mason was such a Handsome Bunny.

Binky Free Sweet Mason at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

Big Hugs to you.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

They're only with us for such a short time. So very sorry for the loss of your sweet Mason.

So sorry for your loss. I know what you mean about looking back at photos and not realizes just how much they had deterioted. He had a lovely long life, and is free of pain, binky at the bridge. He will be waiting for you, long for you but just a minute for him.

His pictures show a fellow with lots of personality. Of course you will miss such a great guy, but now he is at peace & without pain.

agnesthelion wrote:
His face brought a smile to mine. So sorry for your loss.

Same here~

I am so sorry about your loss-it looks like you had quite the amazing bunny~Binky Free Mason, we'll see you at the bridge :rainbow:

He had so much personality. He was so stubborn, just like his Mommy :p He absolutely LOVED kisses. I would be sitting on the carpet, he would hop up and sit near me. I'd lean over and give him a bunch of little kisses while he would close his eyes and enjoy it. When I would stop, he would get closer to me to try to get me to keep going. He once knocked over my tea trying to drink out of my cup and occasionally, he would come out and lay his head on my lap. I have so many awesome memories with him.

I have a few short videos of him, you can see his personality in them.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikEx5DaNXw[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXCmHqu88VU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPwKByD13g[/ame]

Thanks so much for sharing those videos of Mason. What personality. Definitely a character that would make me laugh.

Hoping the sadness fades in time and those videos and photos and most of all memories, give you comfort.

K

Thank You for the well wishes. I still think about him constantly and miss him, but know he's better off now than being so sick of cancer. Cancer is horrible. :(

Back