MY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERCUP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
It is with much sadness I must tell all of Buttercup's friends that he has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge.

It was a decision I did not want to make but one I had to. I did not want my Beautiful Boy to suffer.

Mommie and Daddy will miss you forever.

All My Love

Mommie

I just saw your post on Facebook and tears came to my eyes.

Oh no. I'm so sorry for your loss. I had no idea he was ill.

Binky free you beautiful boy.

So sorry Susan. :cry1:

Another mainstay that should live forever from the forum is gone. You know what is best and Buttercup can gracefully cross over to Rainbow Bridge to meet new friends waiting for him.

Binky Free Buttercup. :pink iris:

Oh no, I was hoping that sweet bunny was going to live forever. :(

So sorry, Susan.

But what a great run he had. Your love and care for him was awesome.

:rip: Buttercup

:hug1 Susan

sas :sad:

:bigtears:I don't have enough words to say how sorry I am for the loss of our little Buttercup. Such a shock and a surprise to see his name in the Rainbow Bridge.

Sending a million hugs your way, Susan. :hug:I hope you are able to heal remembering all of the good times you had with him.

Binky Free at The Bridge, little Buttercup. :rainbow: :bunnyangel2:

myheart

I am shocked to see this and vary sad, i am sorry for your lose and if there is anything I can do to help you don't hesitate to ask -hugs-
Binky free buttercup!
All the angel buns will be waiting for you

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Buttercup.
You are such a dedicated mom, I know he lived a wonderful life in your care.

Binky free pretty boy :pink iris:

:bigtears:I'm so sorry Susan. I couldn't reply to this straight away, and I'm still crying now. I can't believe our little boy has left us.

Buttercup was such an awesome bunny, always looking adorable. You took such great care of him and gave him a wonderful life - a long and happy life at that.

Buttercup, you were so loved by so many. You hold a very special place on this Forum, and we'll never, ever forget you. God Bless, little man. Look after your Mom and your brothers and sisters.

:sad: Jan

Back