My Baby Honey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam24927

Reaction score
I just don't know what is going on. I lost 2 bunnies Rose and Holly last month and now Honey this week. All for different reasons. I am not sure what happened with Honey she showed no signs of being sick. Just didn't eat her dinner we gave her lovins and the next morning she was gone. I have had her since she was born 1 of my 6 babies. She was 5 years old and the typical bunny everyone loved her. It has been a great loss. Binky free with your sister and daddy baby girl Love You

We're so sorry to hear of you loss of Honey. Things just happen that way sometimes. We lost our little girl Bonny all of a sudden, no warning, no problems. It's not easy. Binky free at the bridge little girl.

I am so sorry to hear that you have had so many losses within such a short time. I am sure that Honey will join up with Rose and Holly at the Bridge.

Binky Free little Honey. Your Mom will miss you. :bunnyangel: :hearts:

myheart

I'm so sorry. It's so common for bunnies to hide illnesses from us. Losing her so suddenly must have been a shock. Binky free with your bunny family, Honey. Your human family misses you.

Latest posts

Back