My Baby Girl (Cuddles)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MggsRabbitry

Reaction score
My Little homegrown Girl died a couple of weeks ago. It still hurts! I had hand raised her because all of her litter mates died, she was a year old on Oct 8th. I loved her so much, she wasn't like my other bunnies, she was like my child! She was a little cutie with a great personality and loved to snuggle hence the name. I love you Cuddles, sweet dreams, I know that you will always be alive in my memory and heart and I wil never forget you. Bye Baby Girl. :(

P1010327.JPG

P1010322.JPG

P1000685.JPG

P1000703.JPG
This is her as a baby

P1000724.JPG
P1000725.JPG
P1000721.JPG

What a beautiful girl! I am so very sorry you lost her so young. Losing a bun is always hard, but its even harder when you lose one as young as she was.

Binkie free, little Cuddles, and know that your are forever loved!!:rainbow::pink iris:

Thanks, she was a year 1 month and 3 days old when she died, very young, I wish I would have had longer with her, I am so sad but at the same time she isn't suffering anymore which helps ease the pain!

Sorry for your loss. Whether they are with us for a long or short time, it's never easy to lose one of our fur babies. We just lost Mr. B on Friday and Cmdr Bun-Bun five months to the day--they will always be in our hearts. Take care.

Latest posts

Back