My "Alpha" bunny not wanting to be a part of the familly..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliew19673

Reaction score
Gabby my female bun that is usually in charge of all other animals has for the last 2 days wanted to just chill in the hallyway. Fine, but when I picked her up tonight to give her a "Nose to Tail" assesment, she didn't complain :? Thats weird/wrong, for her.

She is eating and pooing, but she is just "Off"?

What is that? Vet visit needed? Think she is 3/4? and a pinkie. Is she exhibiting pre-behaviour of the head tilt which I've read is such a problem with Pinkies?

Its unexplained low energy in an otherwise, highly active bun.

I've given Gabs gut meds and pain meds - Cyproheptadine and metroclopramide (left over from when I first got her from her spay, only did so as the shelter director answered my 911 text and suggested this) and she is now bouncing about and eating like a hungry hippo. She's done this before (as has Baxter!, always chalked it up to "gut problem").

She has a vet visit so will be curious to see is the problem.. The shelter President I got her from suggested Xrays of her head as it might be a tooth problem (as she is fixed), so will see.

Her tummy seemed really hard to me yesterday and the day before but tonight much more loose? Not sure if thats it but will mention it to the vet. Maybe it was just gas?

Latest posts

Back