My 2 rats need meds... but what??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeepersPlay

Reaction score
I currently have 10 rats. A week ago I had to euthanize one and 2 weeks prior had to put another down. I haven't been doing to good with them as of late. But I have noticed my 2 boys (Memphis & Dallas) are showing similar signs as my Juno (most recently euthanize) I really have no idea what it could be.
Juno ALWAYS had breathing issues. She breathed very deep all the time or the 10 months that I owned her. But my boys breathing has gotten deeper since she passed. Either that or I just noticed. They sleep all the time too. Then again they're over 1.5 years old.
They have an appointment with their Vet so hopefully he'll be able to give me some meds for them.

Please send positive thoughts for my boys. I can't stand losing another pet. I'm still torn up over the other two.
Go figure, I have to adore the one species of animal that has possibly the shortest life span. *sigh* at least I don't love gold fish.

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm not a rat person, but I wanted to suggest you PM undergunfire if you havn't already, she knows a lot about rats. :)

Latest posts

Back