Mwahahaha!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiemattiesrattery

Reaction score
049.jpg

Gordy

045.jpg

Belladonna checking out the "wall"

042.jpg

Belladonna and Gordy in the pen

041.jpg

Belladonna and Gordy chowing on their "midnight snack" sorry for the messy cage, I clean it 3 times a day and it still looks like that about 20minutes later >_<

037.jpg

029.jpg

026.jpg

Arthur aka Arty
021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

Instantly melts when petted.

016.jpg

Mr. Binky the evil
016.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

What each cages Salad looks like a night.
And during the day *see below*
034-1.jpg

Well ok that is what it looks like in the morning so I can eat my breakfast without them staring at me hehe, They get that in the morning *the carrot is very small really* and then after I get my breakfast I fill up their dish with a BIG helping of salad, then before lunch they get more if they ate their other stuff, and then they wait until bed for more.

008-2.jpg

Alfie
006-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

Oh what cute bunnies you have, I'm very jealous of that cutie of a lop you got there by the name of Arthur lol!

Adorable pictures...and very adorable bunnies...but i still especially love Arthur...what a sweet little face

020.jpg

Is that a Nilla Wafer cookie in the salad picture?! Also, I think that's too much carrot and apple. Remember that bunnies are very sensitive to sugar. I'm sure they LOVE the salad, but it would be better to give them lots of non-sugary greens. I'm glad you're feeding them veggies though!

They're extremely cute!

Though I'm with snowy that they should be getting more leafy greens and less sugary things. The sugary things really aren't healthy for them - it's like putting a chocolate bar in your kid's breakfast cereal ;-)

And is that a cookie? If so, definitely not something they should be getting! You can always bake bunny "cookies" though. Unlike people cookies, they won't contain flour or sugar - mostly fruit and some other ingredients baked up to resemble a cookie. I'm sure you can find some recipes online.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Is that a Nilla Wafer cookie in the salad picture?! Also, I think that's too much carrot and apple. Remember that bunnies are very sensitive to sugar. I'm sure they LOVE the salad, but it would be better to give them lots of non-sugary greens. I'm glad you're feeding them veggies though!
my mum and brother are chefs so they made me bunny treats that the rabbits LOVE, and are healthy for them. Problem is I can't get large scale hehe Other wise I'd market them to others.

Dish for breakfast is smaller then the rest of the day.
There you see Carrot that looks like alot but it is only about 2 pieces the size of my pinky and 2 pieces about half that size, and that is only given every other day once a day. *that is also my dish for two buns* Plus two 1/8 pieces of apple and one 1/8 piece of Pear (I just the apple into half, then into slices, I slice the slices in half and that is what they get). They only get the fruit in the morning, and some times at night rather then morning *hence the reason it is in both pictures, they were also take different days* at night though Sometimes I will give just a slice (I have 5 buns a half of apple is sliced in 5 and they each get a piece.)

Over the course of the day though they eat more then their weight in Greens then they do fruits, Fruits are either morning or night time snacks, the rest of the day is just Greens.

irishbunny wrote:
They are adorable!

Aren't Belladonna and Gordy a boy and a girl though?

Grace
LOL noooooo
Gordy is a girl, don't let the name fool ya. ;)
The person that brought my bunnies to me, had named her Gordy figuring she was a boy, and in a week Gordy had learned to come to her name, so Her name was changed to Gordita, but we call her Gordy anyway. :biggrin2:

I have three boys and 2 girls. All the boys are getting snipped really soon, after we know about the girls being pg or not *thanks to a stupid friend* they will be spayed.

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
SnowyShiloh wrote:
my mum and brother are chefs so they made me bunny treats that the rabbits LOVE, and are healthy for them. Problem is I can't get large scale hehe Other wise I'd market them to others.

Dish for breakfast is smaller then the rest of the day.
There you see Carrot that looks like alot but it is only about 2 pieces the size of my pinky and 2 pieces about half that size, and that is only given every other day once a day. *that is also my dish for two buns* Plus two 1/8 pieces of apple and one 1/8 piece of Pear (I just the apple into half, then into slices, I slice the slices in half and that is what they get). They only get the fruit in the morning, and some times at night rather then morning *hence the reason it is in both pictures, they were also take different days* at night though Sometimes I will give just a slice (I have 5 buns a half of apple is sliced in 5 and they each get a piece.)

Over the course of the day though they eat more then their weight in Greens then they do fruits, Fruits are either morning or night time snacks, the rest of the day is just Greens.
Amanda, I'm sure they love you for giving them those salads! I still think that is too much sugary foods though. They should only get A piece of carrot and a smalllll piece of apple or pear a couple times a week. Not multiple pieces daily. You have to remember how sensitive they are to sugar... I just don't want your sweet bunnies getting sick from having too much sugar. It's not good for their intestines and can throw the balance of bacteria out of whack.

Back