Mutts Anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi01

<3
Reaction score
What kind of mixed rabbits do you guys have?

I recently tried asking what breed my mutt bun is that we rescued and quickly I realized how hard it is to tell what breed they are ... Especially if it's a mix of more than 2.

My little doe mutt is so cute! I have no idea what she is but she's loves her nose pet and to run around free. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407708353.078978.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407708426.881697.jpg

My first rabbit is a Rex/mini lop mix. He is super friend and loves to be scratched on the nose too! I've never seen a rabbit looking like yours before! She kind looks wild! XD ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407709971.187495.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407710016.169821.jpg

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

I thought she looked wild too but everyone in here disagreed lol

He looks super soft and adorable !

I also have a rex/lionhead mix she's 2 1/2 months old. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407711173.827146.jpg

I have two adorable mutts!

Anna!
24oq4nr.jpg

Elsa!
71tq1e.jpg

Last edited:
adorable! elsa especially ;) I wish mine were bonded :( feels like a pipe dream...

Mine were from the same litter and I got them at 1 month old together, so they've basically never been apart! I kept an eye out in case when the 3rd-4th month came along and they started lashing out aggressively but it never happened.

Lexi

That lionhead mix is so adorable!! I love her color!!
I have heard of stories where people had there does out in a play pen outside and a wild buck jumped and the had wild kits. So there is a possibility yours could be wild.

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

Domestic rabbits can't bring with wild rabbits in the US. Unless it's a wild domestic? 0_O and thanks billy has Japanese harlequin patterning it's cool !

I have a Flemish giant/lop/new Zealand and a new Zealand/ Californian mix. Love them both!

I have a Flemish giant/lop/new Zealand and a new Zealand/ Californian mix. Love them both!

sounds like an interesting mix ;) im wondering if my grey bun is part Flemish? She's only 4 pounds and 8 months old so she's definitely not a giant but she looks like a miniature Flemish? lol do they make those? ;)

Accidental litter has left me with 5 little mini rex/Dutch mutts. I never understand why people who don't show prefer pure breeds... Mutts can be so much cuter!! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407952080.315804.jpg ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407952171.033258.jpg ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407952257.315043.jpg

The pics are a bit old, but on Friday they'll be two months old

They are so cute maidance! I agree mutts come out all kinds of colors and sizes.... anything is possible! I guess there's nothing like being able to brag about your pure breeds though ;)

I have recently adopted a lionhead/ holland lop mutt ( aka "LionLop" ) named Lola :D

Lola <3 .jpg

Back