Must resist...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I looked at the first and I can't even look at the second because I CAN'T HAVE THEM.

Ouch!!

Why must your torture me like this?! :shock:

-Carolyn

awwwww too cute!!! What do they mean olmost outof time. Will they put them down? I hope not. I hope they gethomes soon,

Cristy

mygrl2k3 wrote:
awwwww too cute!!! What do they mean olmost out of time.Will they put them down? I hope not. I hope they get homessoon,

Cristy
Sadly nearly/almost out of time does mean that they will be put tosleep if they are not adopted out soon. :(It's sad but wecan't save every bunny no matter how much we want.

This would be a good time to tell everyone that Iam going to adopt to spayed female three year old buns. We are going tomake a new cage with four indvidual cages.

Those bunnys are so cute. I want one. lol

I know how it is. :(A couple of monthsago I wanted to rescue Spice's 2 sisters and his mom but my parentssaid no even though they were all bonded. So I resorted to asking If Icould rescue at least on of his sisters, CC, but my parents stillrefused. I was heart broken to found out they all went to an auctionand probably ended up going to a meat buyer. :(

Back