Murphy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
It's really hot and humid so I've got a fan on him and I think he likes it :p

He's got his little feet sticking out lol:p

relaxing.jpg

bunnybooty2.jpg

And for those of you who love bunny feet and bunny butts, here's a pic for you. :D

bunnybooty.jpg

Oh look at the little mon settle in! What an angel. I'd say he's in Hog Heaven with you as his mom.

I adore those back feet when they kick back like that. I never ever getenough of seeing that. Tucker's big into sitting that way and I alwaysdo a double-take.

Give him a kiss for me. He's so content and comfortable.

Thanks for showing us a picture on his 2nd day. He's a sweetie.

-Carolyn

Thanks you guys.

He's actually turning out to be a little butthead. He has tohave everything his way. lol He gets mad when I try and touchstuff in his cage. Although he doesn't seem to mind when it'stime tofeed him(I wonder why:p)

babydoshia wrote:
Thanks you guys.

He's actually turning out to be a little butthead. He has tohave everything his way. lol He gets mad when I try and touchstuff in his cage. Although he doesn't seem to mind when it'stime tofeed him (I wonder why:p)

Calbert used to hate it whenever I messed around in hiscage. It was the trick to getting him back inside ofit. Just startmoving things around in his cage andhe'd hop right inas if tosay, "Get Out, you'remessing everything up!!" :X

It's funny when they getmad, isn't it?

-Carolyn

Heh, Elf is the complete opposite. She HAS tosupervise the cleaning of her cage. If I'm vacuuming a level with thedust buster, she will sit right there on the same level watching everymovement. If I move up to clean her bowls, she jumps right up with me.If I don't pet her every 10 seconds during the cleaning process, she'sbumping my hand/arm to remind me.

She's a trip.

I love Murphy! My Flemish Giant looked exactly the same! Her name wasBrindy. People were amazed when I walked her on a leash. She wouldactually do a pretty good job of walking much like a dog. Have fun withyour big bun!

lol, babydoshia. Mocha used to get so mad when Ifed Spice before him. I'd put Spice's bowl in his cage and then openMocha's door and put his in the cage, well Mocha protested by throwinghis bowl back out the door. He did this 3 times after I refilled withpellets each time. So now I learned to feed Mocha first or I'll spendan hour trying to feed him! lol.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lol, babydoshia. Mocha used to get so mad when I fed Spicebefore him. I'd put Spice's bowl in his cage and then open Mocha's doorand put his in the cage, well Mocha protested by throwing his bowl backout the door. He did this 3 times after I refilled with pellets eachtime. So now I learned to feed Mocha first or I'll spend an hour tryingto feed him! lol.

Tucker's my Mocha. He gets really ticked if I feed Faunafirst. Of course, she will put her head down for pats and notcare about the food or even try to eat it no matter how hungry she isuntil I walk away. She's such a Lady, and he's such a Beast!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Of course, she will put her head down for pats andnot care about the food or even try to eat it no matter how hungry sheis until I walk away.

That's Izzy! I have to pick her front end up and move her so I can shutthe door. And she goes totally limp, so it's like picking up a deadbunny.

I lift the "dead bunny", swivel her around and plant her head in thefood dish, whereupon she blinks a couple times and wakes up.

Rose

Carolyn wrote:
Tucker's my Mocha. He gets really ticked if I feed Fauna first.Of course, she will put her head down for pats and not care about thefood or even try to eat it no matter how hungry she is until I walkaway. She's such a Lady, and he's such a Beast!

-Carolyn
:shock:2 Mocha's?! This world's going to the rabbits! lol,you can keep him, I don't need 2 of that little twirp! I have my handsfull with one, lol.

Latest posts

Back