Muppet has gone WAY to far!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fraggles here and I am very mad....

She digs at my blankets!
She eats all the treats!
She leaves poops around my cage!
She is not even a real bun but in fact a Muppet!

AND NOW the greatest insult of all!!!

I CAUGHT HER WITH MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!

P1150017.jpg

P1150018.jpg

P1150019.jpg

I thought that was a look of guilty surprise as he realized he'd been caught, in the second picture. Then I saw the third....Oh Jason, you have gone too far now! This is unforgivable. Fraggles, you will have to find yourself a new long-haired man. I need to find myself a new minion, we should run away together, and try find new weak-minded humans to beat into submission. The pitiful excuse who has the audacity to call herself my mum is gonna die tonight. -_-

aye yai yai! Such dramatics you two! Miss Muppet looks awful sweet in those pictures.

*uppercuts Fraggles dewlap* Perhaps I am in league with the tans. They are a good lookin, thin, high arch breed, such as myself. :raspberry:

Oh Fraggles, you are behind! I don't need to attack anything these days, I have Nermal to do it for me! She is also slim, and ninja! More ninja than Shya!

Haha. More Ninja than me? Such a thing doesn't exist.

Tans Fire for Effect!

PS: Wendall can be washed! Dont need any Fraggle germs infecting the house! I may accidentally fall in love with a printer or something!

Latest posts

Back