Mummybunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
Mummybunny the bunny in your avatar is so so cute. Who is he/she and are they as well behaved as they are adorable?

P.S. You better watch out, with a cute rabbit like that on this forum.Some of the ladies here want to bunnynap adorable rabbits like yours ;)

Hi Sarah, thank you for loving how cute my bunnywas. His name was Fudge and he was my much loved house bunny.Unfortunately, Fudge lost his fight with an aggressive retro orbitaleye abcess on the 15th September. He had been battling with it for ayear or so. He died at home in my arms after being in hospital for 10days. The vet said he believed that the infection had made it's way tohis brain. He fought the good fight but it was his time to go. We lovedhim with all of our hearts and are thankfull for the 4 years we hadwith him. He was the cutest, cleverest, cheekiest and most adorablebaby. I hope he is playing with his new friends at Rainbow Bridge and Iwill see him again someday.

Sorry, had a bit of a cry. It's lovely that you noticed him.

On a happier and new hope note - we decided to get a new companion forFudge's partner, Miffy who was missing him tons. We rescued Munchkin, aNetherland Dwarf buck from the local bunny rescue. He and Miffy arefine, although he has recently been neutered and still wants to try tomate with her, much to her horror. Still, no scuffles or fights and shehas let him nuzzle her ears when he is allowed out his pen. We hopewhen his hormones settle we can try to bond them properly.

He will never replace Fudgie but we know we cannot have Miffy on herown, after she has experienced a bonded bunny relationship, and we havethe love and care to give another bunny a happy life. He is anincredibly adorable little boy who we are lucky to have found. Fingerscrossed for Munchkin and Miffy!

Oh, mummybunny, I'm so sorry. I haven't beenreading the posts as much as I used to. I didn't realize you lost him.Fudge was beautiful, and I'm so glad you've been able to love anotherrabbit.

Have you seen the rainbow bridge thread here at Rabbits Only? I'll find it and bump it just in case you haven't.

Big Hugs,

Sarah

I searched & found your post on the rainbow bridge thread. My heart goes out to you.

Latest posts

Back