muah ha ha ha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessmc03

Reaction score
hi all!i just had to tell you what i just did! my slave was studying for her class and i kept chewing her index cards - like usual. she gave me a blank one, so i wouldn't chew the ones she was using, but i'm waaaaay to smart for that. why would i bother chewing them if she didn't chase me to get them back? i will only eat ones with that writing on them.

but thats not the best part, she left her glass of wine on the night stand. i think she was so happy that i stopped eating her cards, she didn't watch me closely enough. i got to taste her wine! no wonder she drinks that all the time!

gotta go, i'm in trouble! ~gabby

heh! I did that my littlegirl. She had to take in a chewed up paper for homework one time. She wasn't happy with me!

Mommy's books always have pretty decorated pages! I do that while she's reading!She says to me "quit, it, BoBo!" all the while. :dunno

i chewed my mommies rough draft of her paper and she had to explain to her teacher why there was rips in it!! it was fun, the paper made a loud and fun noise!! :biggrin2:

shadow

Back