MTV's Awkward? Teen Mom?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Awkward even though "Matty" reminds me too much of my jerk of an ex Matt. Oh well. Stupid common names :/

I haven't watched Teen Mom. I only have Netflix and Hulu Plus and haven't run across it. I love me some Grimm though!

I'm ashamed to admit I'm a Teen Mom watcher. I've watched them since 16 and pregnant! So now I'm addicted.

It's totally staged and scripted but I do find it interesting to keep up om their lives.

Amber just got 5 years in prison, did you know?

agnesthelion wrote:
Amber just got 5 years in prison, did you know?

She'll never learn will she!
Haha. I do love Teen Mom too... I love pretty much any show on MTV I won't lie :blushan:

Nancy McClelland wrote:
I don't watch any of the reality shows and haven't seen MTV for 3 decades.

Back when i first watched MTV they actually showed music videos.

Yeah, I agree blondies. I can totally see how people would think that it glorifies it, but it really just shows the difficulties they face every day.
They even tweet all the time about how they hate that people say that, and that if they think their lives are in any way good that people take the wrong message from the show. :p

I totally agree though, it kinda makes teenagers like "well she got famous for being a teen mom, so I should too!"

I have a 1 year old, but own cars and a house I have a boyfriend with a great job, so I've got it made and it's still hard, I think about it sometimes, if I was at that age AND didn't have a car, license, job, money, lived at home ect how bad it would suck and how tough life would be. Although the 4 girls on Teen Mom seem to be banking it LOL

What every happened to music videos? Thats when I watched MTV.. i dont like reality tv shows. i'm a discovery channel type girl lol

I remember when MTV started and I do miss all of the music videos...i used to be able to turn on MTV and clean house while the music was playing. Im glad we are subscribed to the music channels on FiOS. I hate listening to the radio because of all the commercials

Teen Mom is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I've been following it since the first season of 16 and Pregnant. Hard to believe they are all turning 21 now! I think Catlynn is my favourite from the first season. I think the girls in Teen Mom 2 are all a mess. I don't think it's scripted, seems legit.

I pretty much dislike all the girls on Teen Mom. Really why do these stupid girls need a show? Too many reality tv shows. aaaah the good old days when only MTV did reality shows. I could avoid it.

I miss the MTV that had music. Seriously Music TV.....

Back