Mrs Rosie and Mr Maisy! and somewhere in between their slave, me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutter

Reaction score
okay so i thought i'd start a little blog because i can't get enough of talking about my buns and talking in general : )

so my little maisy baby is now at the vets getting his snip :( he was absolutely terrified and i felt sick to my stomach watching him. the vet was holding him wrong, she didn't have proper hold of his legs or his stomach etc and he was squirming around like crazy and nearly dove off the table and her arms a few times..she didn't seem to be able to handle holding him. she also told me that he has part wild rabbit in him :shock:

and i was told before hand that it would cost 58 pound and that ended up being 73 pound cos apparently the pain medication isn't included in the 58 pound..oh well the main thing is my little baby. i don't like that i have left him there. i feel so sad for him :( i hope he is ok..
i put a bag of his pellets in with a little carrot top for him and also his little teddy bear and one of my tops so he could smell me for comfort :)

on the other side of the hutch (aka dozy rosie!) she seems so happy to be out of her cage! she hasn't been getting out as much since she is nesting 6 little babies and since maisy is at the vets she is having the full day out in the living room and kitchen with her nana while i try to catch up on some well needed sleep. have been awake since 5pm yesterday afternoon and it is now 11am. i am drained.

maisys cage has been moved into my bedroom and he is going to be spending a few days in here with me until he recovers.

just cleaned out rosies cage and put the little babies into a nest box they are getting so big!! there are 4 dark ones who look like maisy and then two white ones with loads and loads of black markings all over them. all so cuuuuuuute can't wait to get some pictures to show you guys! one of them is a lot bigger than the others and one a lot smaller. guess we know who is the boss and the runt!

okay off to get some shut eye now. my baby will be back home some time tonight. will give an update asap on how my lil man is doing :) :big wink:

he's home :)
in his cage in my bedroom now with a blanket covering his cage. he seems very confused but is letting me pet him. he hasn't drank any water as of yet..he has pood but they are jet black and a bit wet looking. the vet said he ate some grass after op, but he hasn't yet ate anything at home. he has pain killers to be given daily (idk HOW we will do this) and he has pasty food to be put into a syringe if he isn't eating within 24 hr. he has to go back day after tomorrow for a check up and he isn't allowed out of his cage at all tomorrow :( poor little soldier! hope he doesn't hate me :(
my dad keeps saying he will hate you two (me and my mum) for doing this to him :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back