Mr. Wiggles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't posted in a long time, I've been super busy, but I cut Mr.Wiggles hair for the first time tonight. It got dark before I got doneso I only got about half of it cut, but he looked so cute I had toshare pics. I wish I had taken a before picture because until I postedthe pics, I didn't realize how much he'd grown out. I didn't trim anyof his head except for around his eyes so you can really see thedifference from these pics to the one dated July 24th.

Mr.Harvey Wiggles (if you click onthe little picture it brings up a full size album.)

Thanks!

Megan

Megan, he looks SOmuch like a stuffed animal, it's hard to believe he's real!:DWhat an adorable bun.

Thanks all!

As if a first bunny isn't a big enough learning experience! We'velearned SO much about rabbits in general and the grooming and maintenceneeds of Angora's, it is so much fun. It's really hard not getting asecond! He's just one of the best pets!

Megan

He is the most adorable angora I've ever seen!What a cutie! That little puffy face just makes me say to myself "whata little sweetheart!":)

LOVE yur baby, :DCassandra:D

Latest posts

Back