Mr. Peabody's Adventures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty-bee

Reaction score
Well tonight I decided to let Mr p out on theback screen porch for much needed and over do exercise. I also wantedto give him and Dakota(our dog) a chance at meeting! You see Dakotaalways acts like she wants to eat him so she's always been seperated ina different room while he's out. Well much to my surprise she took her2 sniffs and decided it wasn't that interesting anymore. Well I goinside to get something to drink and I hear this noise....first thoughtis Dakota has changed her mind....go out to find Mr P. thumping likemad. There's a cat outside the screen and Dakota is trying her hardestto get at the cat. After the cat leaves Dakota decides to lay down bythe screen just to make sure it doesn't come back and wouldn't you knowit Peabody goes over and lays with Dakota. I was shocked!!! I'm sohappy cause now neither has to be restricted. Dakota has seperationissues so it's hard on her not to be in the same room as me. What abreak though....I'm so happy!! I just had to share it. My family thinksI'm nuts for having a rabbit roaming around the house and when they sawhis harnass I think they thought I'd completely lost it. It's nice tohave people who can totally relate.

Hello Ty-bee,

you do WHAT! You walk your rabbit on a leash? Why that's the funniestthing I've ever heard of. Who would ever think of doing such an oddthing? Walking a rabbit on a leash indeed!

JK! My daughter used to do it all the time. I just couldn't resist achance to kidd around. Glad you made such quick progrees with Dakota.I'll have to post the Pic sometime with my Dog Mickey [may he rest inpeace] He thought the rabbits were his babies. Even helped catchescapes and never harmed a one. I sure miss that guy!

Dennis,C.V.R.

Glad they're friends, Iloved how youdescribed their meeting, I could picture it so clearly. It's going tomake life a lot easier for you I guess, and great for Dakotatoo:)

Luvabun....I'm sure he does feel outnumbered. Thepoor thing is a stray and me with my love for animals, has startingfeeding him...my hubby will just shoot me when he finds out. I'm alsogonna take him into the vet as some neighborhood kids thought it'd becute to wrapped a ponytail holder around his tail and he's got an awfulwound. Poor thing! Here I am new to the neighborhood andalready made enemies because I had to voice my opinion about theirlittle game..oh well thats just wrong and their parents should'vetaught them better. But anyways I've decided to let Brooke have the catunder the rules it stays outside the house. Now he just needs a name!

Latest posts

Back