Mr. Evey's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evey

Reaction score
The first two are from when Iplaced him into a little play pen of sorts for the first time!

eveyplaypen.jpg

eveyplaypen2.jpg

Here is a cute one...he has orange on his nose from eating some carrots that Imashed up for him (he's been having teeth problems lately).

orangenosemrevey.jpg

These two are embarrassing pics of me, but oh well...Mr. Evey loves to go on tours around my house, haha!

eveyandme.jpg

eveyme.jpg

Mr. Evey is sooo cute! and you aren't so bad yourself ;)you have very pretty eyes.

I absolutely love the picture of him with the carrot on his nose :inlove:

orangenosemrevey.jpg

LOOK AT THAT LITTLE NOSE! He's got carrot color on it!!! LOL!

He's just precious! I think I need him!

Evey is such a cutie! what breed is he, and how old?
You don't have anything to be embarrased about, either! I think you have a really sweet face, I bet Evey feels very loved :).

Thanks, everyone! He is such a sweetheart; I'll try to post more pictures soon!

Hazel-Mom wrote:
Evey is such a cutie! what breed is he, and how old?
Thanks! I'm not entirely sure what he is, but I'm assuming a dwarf mix, and he is about 5 months old...he is getting neutered on Tuesday! :)

Eveyyyy :biggrin2:He's so adorable! Poor lil guy getting neutered. Lol.I sure was happy when Bam-Bam was neutered so I completely understand the need :pSure makes us feel guilty though no? Lol.

I'll be sure to keep tabs on Evey's blog :biggrin2:

MsBinky wrote:
Eveyyyy :biggrin2:He's so adorable! Poor lil guy getting neutered. Lol.I sure was happy when Bam-Bam was neutered so I completely understand the need :pSure makes us feel guilty though no? Lol.

I'll be sure to keep tabs on Evey's blog :biggrin2:

haha, the weird thing is that I thought he was a girl for the first two months, LOL! that's why he was originally named Evey, but it seemed toostrange to completely change his name so everyone calls him Mr. Evey, although I really tried to get Dudley to stick, hehe. :D

The quality is bad, it's dark with no sound, but here are two videos of Mr. Evey on the bed having some fun! My boyfriend made these, haha! Enjoy :D[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/CjC758FyVLo&rel=1[/flash]
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/HV--Zs9Nzx8&rel=1[/flash]

Hes such a cutie!

Hey Kathy, would you want me to merge this with the photos you put up before so you can get a blog going?

and we need more pics of the little man ;)

Back