Moving again.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBabyboo

Reaction score
Well my boyfriend and I are done with the way my sister just lets her 4yearold son into our room and he has lets our boys out. I love my sister and nephew but they dont understand they cannot just leave Binoo and Moo alone together cause they are not bonded. My sister has texted me twice this week saying that they have "escaped" the cage because a "ghost" let them out. NOOOOO My boyfriend and I watched my nephew open our bedroom door and unlock the cages. The locks on the doors of the cages are dog leash clips. Soooo until we find an apartment we are putting real key locks on the cages. We also have to put a baby gate up to ensure he doesnt get into our room. The one thing that really bugs me is there is items missing form our room. UGGH. :rant:

Anyways back to the bunnies. The will have their own room. :) We are only looking at places with extra room so they can have the biggest cages possible. Here is my question, This will be all neutral territory, Should we start bonding again. We give them play dates on a regular basis and they have gone okay, still some dominance with Moo trying to hump Binoo. I will be home from college starting at Dec 7th. So I will be able too keep a better eye on them.

Not impressed with my sister and how some people are handling this but I guess its time for my bf and I to get out on our own.

Yeah, you should start trying to bond them. They will probably feel kind of uneasy about being in new territory and, well, new frightening situations can often encourage and help along the bonding process. Do make sure to give them time to adjust, however, before focusing on it too heavily as being in a new place can be very frightening.

My bf wants to add a female bunny into the mix.... Ideas? Opinions?

I'd bond those two before adding a third, although sometimes a third rabbit is prescribed for difficult bonds. Maybe if she's been around other rabbits before.

I'd bond those two before adding a third, although sometimes a third rabbit is prescribed for difficult bonds. Maybe if she's been around other rabbits before.

My boys have been very difficult to bond. They start to seem like they are getting better than they fight. :?

Back