Movin On Up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
Today S'more moved in to her new cage! I think itturned her into a friendly rabbit. For those who know her she is veryskitzy and doesnt like people... Check out her new cage!

That cage looks very muchlike Nepo's except it might be a little bit bigger. I even have thesame kind of water bottle, the same color too. lol :)

That's a GREAT cage and it looks very nice forher size. She's absolutely adorable! I'm so happyshe's being nice to you. I really think she knows you havedone something special for her :)

S'more's new cage is a little bigger that her old one. All 5 of our buns now have Wabbitat cages.

She took a while to get comfortable. I think she sniffed every littlepart of the cage. It's brand new and doesn't have any other animalsents so I think it was mostly curiosity. I also gave her wooden hutchback to her. It got a little soiled so we had removed it from her oldcage. I cleaned it a little so it still smelled familiar and filled itwith a bunch of clean timothy. She climbed right in, rearranged alittle and then took a nap.

We got the new cage on ebay. It was about $30 cheaper than the store.It does seem to have a defect in the way the sides line up, but I'mgoing to reassemble it to see if I can straighten it out a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nepo: Those bottles are great. I tried several kinds and now if I needone I go right to those. I like the way the hanger is designed so youcan hang it in a lot of different places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jim

That's the only water bottle our rabbits will use. We were silly humans and dared to change it once but learned better. :p

I like the new setup! Good to know that she's responding well to it too. :)

Latest posts

Back