more pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
Here are some more pics of the baby bunnies. I have decided to re-home Chex to. I really wanted to keep him but I have SO many other animals it wouldn't be fair to add another right now. I really wanted to keep him but in my heart I know it isn't fair for the others.

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

the oddballs(they are always together)

011-1.jpg

the identical twins(I can tell them apart but it is harder for others to,lol)

012.jpg

They are already eating hay,grass, and pellets. They come out of the box on there own and when let out of the cage they are in and allowed out hop around like bats out of ****.

They are precious!

Sorry to hear about Chex, but way to think with your heart and head. As much as you want to keep Chex, thinking of your other animals is the priority. And knowing what you need to do timewise to make their lives the best they can be. With having your attention and love.

Hopefully you will find someone that will shareChexthru stories and pics. Wishing you all the luck. You did awesome with caring for all the babies. Someone will be very lucky to get one of these babies.

K:)

They are cute it is going to be hard to let them go. I am kind of stressed because my mom thinks since they are eating solids they can go to new homes!! they are only 3 weeks old!! I told her at-least 4 more weeks until I want to let them go(does that sound right?)

I know they need to stay with mom. My mom doesnt know that though!! I told her and she just said "whatever". I will talk to her about it again tonight!

You need to tell her that they need to stay with their moms until 8 weeks because even at 3 weeks they are still getting milk from their moms show her this website pleasehttp://www.arba.net/faq.htm#Q14

Trigger101 wrote:
I know they need to stay with mom. My mom doesnt know that though!! I told her and she just said "whatever". I will talk to her about it again tonight!
Hope the talk with Mom went well and she understands babies need to stay with Mom a bit longer. It will make them stronger and allows their sensitive digestive system to mature and accept pellets and hay gradually.

Plus a 4 week old has a really hard time adjusting to something new (new place, new people) so giving them that extra month will be worth it to be able to send them off healthy and ready for new experiences.

K:)

She understands now and we are keeping them till they are around 8 weeks. Which is perfect timing because I have summer break June 1st so I will have 2 extra weeks to get them ready for there new home :) So far we only have one a home maybe two. The 2 black boys are going to be hard to find homes for. Everybody wants the 2 "unique" ones :/ Someone emailed me wanting Chex but he wouldn't fit there personallitythey wanted(one of the black ones did,DJ) but they said they only wanted Chex and would "make" him fit there lifestyle. I didn't answer back.

Latest posts

Back