More pics of Ozzy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwantatwinkie

Reaction score
I took some pics of Ozzy tonight. Some also include my ferrets Boo and Kramer. I hope ya'll enjoy them. Thanks for looking.

Ozzy and Boo
ozzy5.jpg

I wonder if this bag is edible?
ozzy7.jpg

Ozzy, Boo, and Kramer
ozzy8.jpg

Why is my daddy yelling no at me for eating this tasty bag?
ozzy9.jpg

Ha ha ya'll are in the pin
ozzy10.jpg

Mmmmm wood, again daddy is yelling no
ozzy11.jpg

Hmmm this might be a good place to pee
ozzy12.jpg

You don't have to tell me I'm beautiful
ozzy3.jpg

Look at Ozzers! What a cutie. He almost looks like he changes colors with the coat he has. It's absolutely beautiful.

I'm curious about how he and the ferret get along, Iwantatwinkie. Hecertainly doesn't seem to be afraid of the Boo going right up to hiscage like that. Who was in the house first, Boo or Oz? How do they getalong?

Thank for sharing your baby's pictures with us. Give him an ear rub for me. He's so lucky and beautiful.

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Waittill Vickie and Ryan see that you have rabbits and ferrets.They are members of this board who live in England. At thepresent time their computer is broke so they haven't been on the boardfor a while. They have been debating about getting a ferretbut they were not sure how things would work out since they haverabbits. Maybe Vickie's sister Siobhan will see thispost. :) I love Ozzy's name and you are right he isa handsome bunny. His coloring is just gorgeous and he looksso soft and silky. I have 2 rabbits, Trouble andTrixie. They are mixed breeds and they are very sweet andloving. Yes, they do chew on wood, get into things,etc.,etc----but they are still fun. Welcome to the bunnyboard. Beckie

Your Ozzy looks so much like my first rabbit, Fudge.
Fudgelookback

Fudgecloseup

She was such a beautiful, friendly rabbit, and I miss her verymuch .

Can I just ask you (and everyone else). Does Ozzy have whiskers? I knowit sounds wierd, but Fudge didn't have any whiskers at all, and neverdid. Didn't think much of it at the time, being my first bun andthinking that maybe Rexs' didn't have them, but every rabbit I've seensince, including Rex, have them. Just wondered if this was somethinggenetic, or just strange! Thanks- Jan

My Rex, Chaucer,had very crinkly whiskers. They definitely didn't look like thewhiskers Elf has. They were very short and close to her muzzle.

Carolyn, thanks for the compliments. He does seemto change colors. Sometimes he seems to be of a darker color then itseems sometimes he becomes lighter. I have never let Ozzy play with theferrets outside of the cage. I know ferrets are extremely quickhunters. But he is by no means afraid of them. I have had Kramer andBoo 3 years and Ozzie just 4 months.

2bunmom, thanks for the compliments also. So far having Ozzie andferrets has been problem free but I don't let them play outside of thecage. Probaly won't because of ferrets reputations. Ferrets are veryfun animals. So full of energy and so much fun to watch. They can alsobe very loving. I haven't recieved a bunny kiss yet:(but get plenty offerret kisses:D

Luvabun, Thank you also for the compliments. Ozzy does look similar toFudge. Ozzy does have whiskers but barely. He has maybe 4 on each sidebut extremely short. Just barely there.

Hi Beckie,

*laughs* I thought about Vickie and Ryan too. That's what sparked myinterest in the questions, along with Buck Jones's experience that onetime rescuing a ferret.

I'll make sure Siobhan looks up this post. :) Thanks for noting that.

Iwantatwinkie,

I'm sure Vickie and Ryan will be very interested in what you have tosay about the three of them of them living under the same roof.

:)

-Carolyn

I would tell them to go get a ferret. Be sure toferret prufe your house though. They can get anywhere they intend to.Before buying a ferret hold them. If they nip you put them back and tryanother. Nipping is ahard habit to break. Boo has never bit.Kramer on the other hand bites everyone but me, drawing bloodsometimes. I got him to where he don't bite me but he does everyoneelse. They also need lots of attention. On the good side they are fun,easy to potty train, very loving, want to play and please their owners,extremely smart and curious. I enjoy my ferrets company very much.

Iwantatwinkie! :dude:

I just read that Ryan got two baby ferrets. QTBunnies is his niece.When she tells them you're among the members of the board, I knowthey'll be very excited to correspond with you.

I'm so happy for Ryan. He's wanted a ferret for a long time apparently. He did his homework.

Thanks so much for helping.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Luvabun, Your Fudge was such a sweetlooking bunny! She looks like one that you could scoop up andcuddle with. Thanks for sharing her picture and herstories with us. She sure wasa prettygirl. :) Beckie

I am happy he got his babies. It is much betterthat he got 2 ferrets than just 1. Ferrets are extremely social babies.He will have double the fun now. They are so much fun to watch playwith each other.If he needs anything I will try to help thebest that I can. Ferrets for Dummies is a great book. It helps quite abit.

Iwantatwinkie,

Had a ferret amble into our yard about two months ago, which got us allin an uproar, as we have outdoor rabbits, as well as houserabbits! The Missus quickly called the police to query aboutanyone losing their ferret, while I ran to our shed to get ourHavaheart live trap.

Upon my opening the doorto exit the shed, the little crittercame waddling over as if to say, "Thank goodness. Somethingthat looks like home!" and proceeded to walk right into the shed withme. I quickly closed the door, leaving the trap and the looseferret behind me.

The police informed my wife no ferrets had been reported missing, butthey were on their way. I thought about how none-threateningthe little one had been, so re-entered the shed, calmlypicked it up and placed in the Havaheart trap.

I told the police we knew who the ferret belonged to and would get itback to them because we feared what would happen to it if it wereturned in to Animal Control(another story, here).

Long story short, neighborhood owners were away for a week and otherferret owners here on this forum, like yourself,"talked"us through the adventure of keeping a house ferret for thattime. Thank goodness, for them!

The ferret's owner reclaimed her(turned out to be female) upon theirreturn and all was well that ended well. I thought itinteresting, though, that in spite of never having seen a ferret intheir lives, our house bunnies reacted very strongly and negatively tomy hands if I had not washed them after handling the ferret.Didn't like ferret smell, no way, no how! LOL

I find it interesting that Ozzy shows no fear of the ferrets, based upon my limited experience.

Buck

Buck, it might have something to do with his cageis right next to the ferrets. It always has been. He obviously doesn'tsee them as a predator. I think if I let them out with him he would tryto play with them, I don't know if they would though. So far I have yetto see anything or anybody he is real scared of. He is still somewhattimid of being picked up but that will problay come with age. It wasvery kind of you to do that for that ferret. I am happy everythingturned out good. It is nice to know some people still care for thelittle animals.

wow! they are very cutepictures! lol.. sorey for not typing good i'm petting emmy aty the sametime becase she is a scartching the dsek..!

Back