more fosters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
so i am taking in another foster.

I was contacted by the rescue i am fosterinf for, as they are overloaded and are getting more. two buns are comming in from the humane society as they would otherwise be put down, and there are four more on the waiting list.

i told my mom and she wanted to have the ones who were in risk of being euthanized. mydad well....my mom is the one who really makes the rules.

so... yea. feeling a little overwhelmed, but i am happy too. this is what i want to do. i just hope everything goes well

bless your hearts. Dad will get over it LOL!

I hope it goes well for you Too. Sending cyber support.

Hope you'll have a kisser or cuddler!! ya know a few pictures or updates will be asked for. :) You've got great parents (who will let you take in a lucky bun or two).

Awww you're such a wonderful person to be taking in all bunnies in need!

Yayyyy for Swanlake!! You totally rock :woohoo

here is the moment you have all been waiting for...PICS!

the names were kinda mixed up when i told you about them before, just so ya know..

here is ECHO!

fosters002.jpg

fosters001.jpg

fosters005.jpg

fosters004.jpg

Echo is soo a people bun. he will nap with me on my bed and will just lay there when i do my homework. i think i may be in love with him!

and here is the crazy FREDDI!

fosters006.jpg

fosters015.jpg

fosters013.jpg

freddi is fun loving. he loves attention. anytime you walk past his cage, he reaches up to you and you can't help but pick him up and give him a kiss. he even fell asleep on my mom's lap! he is really full of energy though!. weird, but his head kinda reminds me of a beluga whale..

Awwww I love them! They are so cute and cuddly!

:inlove:

You and your mum are great for taking them in, really great.:)

I'd love to foster but sadly no room here, and I just don't think I could give them up if the time came!:?

Latest posts

Back