more flemmie questions...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallice

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all your replies to my other posts. I just have a few more questions (for now).

I was trying to figure out how old he really is. The staff at the shelter where I picked him upthought he was about 6-7 months old, so I was wondering if anyone knew how much he should weigh at this age. I tried to weigh him (though it didn't go well and I got scratched in the process) and it seems he about 9 pounds, though given the hard time I had getting him in the scale, I could be off. Does this seem right?

Hes a very pretty boy, I think classified as fawn colouring (a light brown/beige colour, with white around the eyes and on his belly), but hes having a bit of difficulty with his ears. When I first got him, they were both flopped over to one side, and though they have perked up a lot since then, one is always a little off, and the other sometimes flops too when hes eating or resting. Is it likely to get better, or stay kinda floppy? The vet at the shelter thought he had ear mites, and was treated, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, and what signs to look out for if the ear mites return.

As soon as I figure out how to, I'll post some pictures of him, and my deeply missed Cosmo.

Wallice's servant,

Christina:)

Back