More evidence of Bunny/Kitten love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
:D

MVC-125F.jpg

Once again, PJ is out of the picture...*sigh*

Here he is, and here are all the kittens together.

MVC-087F.jpg

MVC-077F.jpg

MVC-119F.jpg

What cute kittens! Are you giving them away? Ifso, that day must be close and I'd be sad at having to give away somany cuties. When I was a kid we had two of our cats have litters atthe same time and I remember how much fun it was watching them get big.

Yeah, the boys, PJ (orange tabby) and Anderson(cream tabby) are already adopted, and will be going home when they arealmost 12 weeks old. They both get wonderful mommies and daddies, andeven big kitty sisters! The girls, Steph (gray tabby) and Miko(tortoiseshell) will go to a home together, and we have severalpotetial adopters at the moment.

I'm really sad that they have to go :( But at least I can keep in touch with the new families and get to see my babies still :)

What sweet little kitty's you have - they are socute, and I love the piccy of your kittens snuggled up with yourrabbit. too cute:pI have always loved andwanted a cat, but I don't think my dogs would like that very much, lol,they dont like cats - whenever they see one they go chargingafter it! Mad dogs:? No...they're nicereally - just not too keen on cats!:)

Great piccys...thanks for sharing:):p

HOW can you stand all that cuteness around you??

I'd never want to leave home! :shock:

What faces, innocence, security, and love!

They're amazing pictures, m.e. Excellent in capturing all that you did.I felt like I was right there with them. Thank you so much for postingthem.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Either circling or sitting on my feet *sigh* :D

They are all so adorable. Seriously with all that cuteness, I would just stay home and take pictures all day.

Latest posts

Back