More Bub shots!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
feed me

04021bd0.jpg

FEEDMEFEEDMEFEEDME!

71624cf8.jpg

Bub foot (yes, it's the front foot!)

8a9e3923.jpg

Rose

Buberzzzzz...What a bay-be Boy!!

-Carolyn

I have a siamese sable buck that does that youdthink im starving him.Im trying to think of a name for him.I thinkmaybe Charles hes such a demanding prince.bluebird

I have a doe that goes even crazier. Her name is....Pandemonium!

Rose

P.S. bub didn't want the food, just attention...

Is he a Palomino or an FG? My FG Bubbagoes crazy when it is dinner time...the only time he gets physical!!!He runs around and thumps and pushes on the cage door, and pushes on myhand, so that I spill his food...Crazy bunny!

Chernish stands up and twists his head and he puts his face in a cup, does not even let me put his food in a dish.
And it does not matter how much food I gave him in the morning, he still finishes it by the time I get home from work.

dmmcnair wrote:
Ishe a Palomino or an FG? My FG Bubba goes crazy when it isdinner time...the only time he gets physical!!! He runs around andthumps and pushes on the cage door, and pushes on my hand, so that Ispill his food...Crazy bunny!

a Pal. But he sounds like Bubba!

(there's some Giant somewhere back in the line, though....)

Rose

His personality is so adorable too--just happy happy happy, although with a streak of craziness.

He's been very cute about biting lately. He used to just chomp on mewhen he was little, but lately he's been just "lipping" my fingers. Andonce he took my thumb very gently in his teeth. I'm SO glad he's givenup the biting!

Rose

Those pictures are priceless, I love it when theyrattle the cage bars with their teeth, makes me feel needed (sometimesloved!). Bub is such a handsome fellow and getting so much bigger everyweek it seems like! Has he gained any more weight?

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Bubis such a handsome fellow and getting so much bigger every week itseems like! Has he gained any more weight?

Fergi's mom

Yes!!! He's well-rounded, but I don't think he's fat. Every time I cutdown his food, the next day there's a drastic difference in weight.From chubby bunny to skinny bunny in 24 hrs. And "cutting down" foodmeans three tuna cans full instead of four or so!! :shock:

I swear, he's a monster! Especially those big old feet. His ears arenow thick, erect, and heavily furred, with a very thick crown of fur atthe base. That's definitely a Palomino trait--they no longer lookgrotesquely huge for his body.

He's also blockier than Ben--the body type of a Pal with the size of aFlemmy! I really want to get a scale and see how accurate my estimatesare!

I wish we could see Bub and Ben side by side!

Rose

How big is Ben compared to that? Are his feet that huge? It's interesting to compare because they are the same age!

Rose

Latest posts

Back