More baby photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fribble2110

Reaction score
:) So i was out watching the little guys today... One of them found a home!! WEEEE and i know its going to be a good one for her too! Im so happy! but i managed to get a few really cute photos :)

017-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

They love this tube!!
002-6.jpg

I added some new goodies to there home :) This is the current set up
018-1.jpg

mamas little corner :p
019.jpg

020.jpg

Now that bed you see trudy in was ORGINALLY inside the the closed off part for the babies.. well mama loved it so much she stole it from the babies.. I found her sleeping in it and them squished between the wall and the bed! so rude! So i moved the bed to her little corner and put back hay for the little ones.

Babies are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.

Really nice set up for Mom and kits. Had to laugh about Mom and how she took over the babies' bed.

Glad to hear you found one a "forever" home. Wishing you luck on placing the others.

K:)

Yes im so happy that i was able to find one a home.. I guess this little girl had a bunny back in January and it passed away a few days ago.. they spent 70 bucks on a petstore bunny and they didnt want to spend another 70. So i told the the woman that was telling me this story i have baby bunnies im just trying to find good homes for.. Next thing i know im getting "Pick one out we will take one" they are going to surprise her with it! THe first picture is the one i picked out for her :)
Im tryingg to keep one but my boyfriend thinks i already have to many critters :p I want the one that looks like mama. He is my favorite but we will see as the time gets closer!! :)

Nela you can have her sister the one that looks JUST like her :p She is the only one without a home right now! :p :p

They are so cute and the set up is incredible! That is so funny that mom stole the bed. The babies don't seem to mind much though.

If your little boy goes missing don't come to PA looking for him.... oh no, he wasn't bunnyknapped here.... :p

Thank you!! Im slowing changing things and adding new things as the little ones start playing more. Still trying to figure out where i want everything... Im going to have to move things again today :/ mama is now showing me that her little box is in the house >.< and the littles ones seem to like the little sun chip box to sleep in! So more rearranging today! Trying to make everyone happy! lol

They need a baby rattle. Walmart and Target sells these little rattles that have hearts on either end and two twined thinish connectors made out of hard plastic. My buns and the SPCA buns LOVE them! There's something so fun about throwing things that make noise hehehehee

I think they would be light enough for the babies to play with and they are only $2. I keep the SPCA in stock so everybun has a toy. I havn't found anyone yet that doesn't love it. :)

http://www.target.com/p/Bright-Starts-Rattle-Shake-Barbell/-/A-14019802#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Oh yes! I plan on getting lots of rattly toys for them! :p my foster bun loves the one i got her she is so silly! Im just going to wait one more week once they start getting bigger and stronger. Right now they are having fun torturing mama and running around lol

WOW they are sooooo aodrable! I really wish I could get another bunny (and one just like that!) :inlove:

How old are they?

Back