Monday Mourning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Monday and it's a day of saddness as well. My heart has broken for so many people but then Peg lost Tiny and I want to just sit and cry.

It's not fair. Too many people are losing them and they've tried to get help to save the bunny! So very sad.

Remember to give your bunnies an extra kiss on the nose for Tiny today.

Awww... I've been busy lately with working full time and trying to keep up on college work. Plus all this visitations (yesterday and getting ready to leave for one now) put a bind on ya.

What happened to Tiny?

Oh no, I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with the forum. It's times like this that make me really miss my trio and really hate not being able to hug and kiss them.

It really has been a tough couple of months, so many well known bunnies lost with little warning and with their owners trying to do the best they could for their beloved bunnies. I'm in tears right now. :(I'm sure Peg feels like I did when I lost Spice and I still haven't a clue how to help ease the pain of that loss.

Latest posts

Back