Mommy gave me a waterfall!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ape337

April
Reaction score
Mommy just gave me the coolest waterfall! The water falls out of the top and splashes into the water bowl below. She said the kitty is scared of it so she thought maybe I might like it. She said she's never known a bunny that liked a water fall but she also said im not a normal bunny! Silly kitty, this thing is fun! Whenever I see mommy coming I put my whole mouth in the bowl so it gets nice and wet then I get mommy all wet too!! :nasty:

Humma is proving quite difficult in trying to get his picture while drinking in the fountain. :(. He knows when im trying to get his picture!
Sorry my original post was in the bunny speak, I was trying to write from Humma's point of view (fail).

It's a drinkwell platinum pet fountain. Hubby ordered it on eBay. I know you can google it and it pops up on a billion sites.
Sorry, I tried, I'll keep trying :grumpy:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/yqU2pRtBEN0&context=C3854d76ADOEgsToPDskIHdxGdtNn-9dwEYgE_N2mI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Finally, I got him in his fountain! (the crashing noise is Faith binkying in her area):biggrin:

Back