mommie gunna be mad at me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
she dont let me on the computer because i went potty on her lap but where else can peepee be so comfy? my mommie thinks a blankie on top of my bed will make me stay there, she's silly i wanna run around theres so many chewies in the living room!!!! theres these black and white chewies that go all the way across the room from the wall to the computer to the tv and they are so fun! mommie gets really mad when i chew them but if she felt the squishies in her teeth shed wanna too!!!!:happybunny:

well i gotta go she found me!!! but its okay ill yell commands at her from her shoulder!!!
Snapshot_20090905_2.jpg

our hoomins think they has bun-proofed the house, and they give us our own garden too. it not work cos we escape and get into their part of the shed. they not got any spare dog bedding left...and we chewed some rolls of wallpaper too..
luv roxy and hartleybun

oooh toilet paper rolls are one of my favorite! but i usually get really tired out and end up sleeping on them

My mommy thought that she hae cmpletly litter train. But I has this corner I marks

Latest posts

Back