Mom and Three Juveniles at Philly's PAWS Shelter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiaP

Reaction score
Just as soon as I announced that we had no bunnies at the shelter, the shelter received a mom and her three offspring. I don't know what kind of rabbits they are, but of course they are cute. The intake sheet said the babies are 8 to 12 weeks old, and of course two of them are males, so now I am wondering whether mom or sister might be pregnant.

I put the mom rabbit, Willow, and daughter Rowan in one cage and boys Heath and Nick in another. We are trying to get them fostered or adopted in pairs. The babies are very friendly and unafraid, mom is protective.

Rowan is a very pretty dark roan color. Both boys are orange and gray/blackish, mom is all caramel colored.

Here they are:

Willow.jpg

Rowan.jpg

Heath.jpg

Nick.jpg

Yes, and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope they find good homes. They sure look very sweet! The little dark one looks very nervous :(

Yes, she was scared because the camera was actually in the cage with her. That particular cage is the most annoying cage ever--it doesn't have a side door, so the only way in or out is the doors in the top. Yet, it is the largest cage we have at the shelter, so we use it.

Latest posts

Back